Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hello, world

Hi, my name is Mari. And I'm a writer/editor.
[Hi, Mari]
Okay, so this is my new blog where I'm going to talk about the stuff I do for money--get your mind out of the gutter!

I'm talking reading and writing.


It's what I do for fun and what I do for work. I've been a magazine editor for over five years & I've recently added book editor to my list of professional credentials. And I've realized that I've got a lot to say about reading and writing. I have several other blogs where I throw down mad beats, but this is the one that's just for reading and writing and talking about reading and writing. And editing.


I can't promise you miracles; I can promise you some good advice, helpful resources, and hopefully a few laughs along the way.

So, what do you say? You in?

2 comments: